Intense activity in the field of pharmaceutical technology, biomaterials and related that is summarized in the following lines:
– Development and characterization of new excipients and biomaterials.
– Design strategies for drugs with poor solubility / permeability.
– Compressed and pellets of immediate or modified release.
– Nanostructured systems for vectorization of drugs and genetic material and teranosis.
– Hydrogels bioinspired, imprinted and sensitive to stimuli.
– Scaffolds for regenerative medicine.
– Medicated contact lenses and other drug combination products /
– Functionalization of materials for active packaging and bioremediation
Contact: José Luis Gómez Amoza
Telephone: 881 814 883
Address: Facultad de Farmacia. Campus Vida. 15782 Santiago de Compostela (España)